Modix BIG-60 V3
Information, photo gallery and online shop
Click to complete or edit your order:
* Scroll down for shipping options
Modix BIG-60 v3 3D printer is our flagship 3D printer model. Introduced back in 2017 and now in its third version, Modix BIG-60 presents a competitive mixture of large build volume, premium components and affordable price. The improvements made in V3 are shared with all other models. Here are a few unique specifications:
- Delivery: self assembly kit
- Print volume: 600 X 600 X 660 mm (XYZ).
- Machine Size (WxDxH): 906x1060x1,356 mm
- Shipping Weight: 120 KG (depend on add-on selection)
- Enclosure: Optional
- Secondary print head: optional
- Z Axis Guides: Smooth rods, Hiwin rails – optional
- Additional add-ons available below.
- Price includes 12 months of warranty and lifetime support. Warranty does not include degradable (PEI sheet and nozzles) and consumables. For a longer warranty period, please contact the sales team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Shipping cost is a regional flat fee that should be selected at the bottom of this product page after you select the required components.
- Ordering add-ons only (without a printer), will require additional shipping fee. Please contact sales for more information: email@example.com
Select BIG-60 Components:
Our online shop supports two payment methods: Credit card and wired bank transfer.
For more information about delivery and terms, please visit our online shop guide here.
For additional images of the printer, please check the bottom of this page.
Includes single print head only.
Print with higher ambient temperature around the print bed. Printing with an enclosure allows printing with higher grade filaments and reduces wrapping and cracks.
2nd Print Head
Print with support materials to better print models with complex or internal geometries.
Z Axis Hiwin Rails
Upgrade the smooth rods with high precision HIWIN linear rails. These rails firmly mount the print bed platform to the printer chassis, resulting in higher dimensional accuracy and a smoother prints.
Extra PEI sheet
Spare PEI sheet at size of 660x660mm
Covering the entire bed plate.
E3D V6 hotend
E3D V6 (detailed) hotend allows printing tiny objects with very high accuracy. This hotend has a shorter melting zone in comparison to the default Volcano hotend resulting in accurate retraction and corner finish. Includes: Heat block, 0.4mm nozzle, silicon sock, heat break and a fixing kit.
Upgrade your E3D Volcano HotEnd with the SuperVolcano for super fast printing. E3D SuperVolcano kit includes:
Heat-block, heater 80W,
Thermistor & 1mm nozzle.
Upgrades your hotend temperature to 500°C max, and is more accurate as well. The add-on kit contains the sensor and the required electronic adapter. If you intend to print anywhere close to 270c and beyond you should consider this upgrade.
Active Air Filter
Three phase filter device: Pre-filter (dust), HEPA (sub-micron particles) and active carbon filter (fumes).
5 x Pre-filter ,
1 x HEPA/carbon combo
Optional shelf add-on for large spools of 5kg and above.
The casters add-on will allow you to move the printer around with ease. The casters have adjustable leveling to easily adjust the balance of your printer and reduce vibrations.
Extension of manufacturer’s warranty terms by a continuous period of 12 months starting from the expiry of standard warranty.
* Can only be purchased within the standard warranty period of the product.
* It can be extended to up to 3 years.
Fully Auto Calibration
Automatic Gantry alignment and bed tilt calibration.
Easily remove printed objects once completed.
Detect clogs, under extrusion and filament run-outs.
Detect hardware failures and prevent crashes.
Enjoy taller top lid and clear view from three sides.
Collect all AC cables into one power distribution unit.
* Flat Fee Shipping is made with either Fedex or DHL, based on your location. Shipping terms: Incoterms 2020 DAP
* Ordering add-ons only (without a printer), will require additional shipping fee. Please contact sales for more information firstname.lastname@example.org
USA & West Europe & Asia
(not including Islands)
East Europe & Scandinavia
Canada,Central & South America & Africa & AU, NZ. Please contact sales at email@example.com for Shipping quote
Modix BIG-60 Visual Tour
Modix BIG-60 Videos
Modix Big-60 Assembly time-laps
Assembly Highlights from the online guides
Sequence printing (one by one)
Modix Big-60 printing multiple models
Printing of large object
Printing complex model on BIG-60 V2