Information, photo gallery and online shop
Click to complete/edit order:
Modix BIG-120Z 3D printer is a unique 3D printer that allows printing tall objects in one piece which make them stronger and reduce post processing time. BIG-120Z is a perfect match for the needs of the: visual communication, interior design, art, mannequin, props , entertainment and engineering industry.
Modix Big-120Z share similar specs with all other Modix’s printers (check here). These are the unique specifications:
- Print Volume: 600 x 600 x 1,200 mm (XYZ)
- Machine dimensions: 906 x 1060, 2,000 mm
- Machine Weight: 140 kg
- Closed enclosure – black ACP panels – included
- Print head – dual print head – included
- Z axis guides- HIWIN MGW Linear Rails – included
- Leveling casters – Included
- Price includes 12 months of warranty and lifetime support. Warranty does not include degradable (PEI sheet and nozzles) and consumables. For a longer warranty period, please contact the sales team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Select BIG-120Z Components:
Our online shop supports two payment methods: Credit card and wired bank transfer.
For more information about delivery and terms, please visit our online shop guide here.
For additional images of the printer, please check the bottom of this page.
Including: secondary print head, Z axis rails, enclosure and casters.
* Out of stock until May/2021
Upgrade your E3D Volcano HotEnd with the SuperVolcano for super fast printing. E3D SuperVolcano kit include:
Heat-block, heater 80W,
Thermistor & 1mm nozzle.
Upgrade your hotend temperature to 500°C max, and are more accurate as well. The add-on kit contains the sensor and the required electronica adapter. If you intend to print anywhere close to 270c and beyond you should consider this upgrade.
Extra PEI sheet
Spare PEI sheet at size of 660x660mm
Covering the entire bed plate.
Active Air Filter
Three phase filter device: Pre-filter (dust), HEPA (sub-micron particles) and active carbon filter (fumes).
5 x Pre-filter ,
1 x HEPA/carbon combo
Extension of manufacturer’s warranty terms by a
continuous period of 12 months starting from the expiry of standard warranty.
* Extended Warranty can only be purchased within the standard warranty period of the product.
* Warranty can be extended to up to 3 years.
Global flat rate shipment
Shipping terms: Incoterms 2020 DAP