Printing Technology – FFF (Fused Filament Fabrication)
Number of print heads – single or dual (optional)
Delivery – Self assembly kit. Assembly guide includes easy to follow videos and online 3D models that could be rotated and zoomed.
Big-60 – 600 X 600 X 660 mm (XYZ)
Big-120X – 1200 X 600 X 660 mm (XYZ)
Big-60 – 906 X 1060 X 1356 mm (W x D x H)
Big-120 – 1556 X 1025 X 1356 mm (W x D x H)
* not including filament spools on the left side
Big-60- 120 kg
Big-120X- 160 kg
* Including packaging, enclosure and 2nd print head
- 7-inch Duet3d touchscreen – integrated with the controller
- WiFi web access for remote control from either mobile or PC
allowing uploading print files directly from your workstation.
- SD card and USB.
- Hiwin MGW12H linear guide rails
- Four Z ball screws for Z axis 16mm diameter, 4mm pitch
- 9 mm width Gates GT2 timing belt, reinforced with fiberglass
- Axis Motors: Motech Nema 17 60mm length MT-1705HS200A
| Holding Torque: 114oz.in (8.2kg.cm) | Current / Phase: 2.00A |
- Position accuracy: X-10 Micron, Y-10 Micron, Z-0.5 Micron.
- Print speed – Normal quality 60 mm/sec, Draft 100 mm/sec
Calculated for 0.4 nozzle. Larger nozzles normally print slower but providing parts much faster due to reduced amount of layers (thicker layer = lower resolution = faster results).
- Supporting both 110V and 230V
- For electronics: – Meanwell 24V 280W Power Supply
- Protections: Short / Over-load / Over-voltage / Over-temp.
- No load power consumption<0.5W
- LED indicator for power on
- Aviation grade switches and connectors
- Heat Bed AC powered heater 1370 Watt
- PID bed heater controller by Autonic
- 6.35mm thick, Alcoa Mic6 milled cast aluminum plate, made in USA.
- AC powered bed heater 1370 Watt. Requires additional independent 15A AC source.
- Dual heating zones. Inner 200X200mm size for small objects and lower power consumption.
- Max temperature – 120c
- Print surface – PEI film with 3M high temp adhesive sheet.
Auto Bed Leveling
- BL touch probe as standard
- Probing of bed shape is kept in controller memory and activated before each print.
- Probing mesh: Big60 – 100 points, 120X – 200 points.
- Open source Duet RepRap firmware. The leading firmware for 3D printing allowing numerous configurations and easy customization using the macro system.
- One can choose from any available slicer and 3d printer controller including: Slic3r, Cura, and Simplified3d (recommended).
Specific printer configurations are supplied in the customer zone.
- E3D Aero extruder for both primary and secondary extruders.
- Configuration: Main – direct drive, secondary – direct drive.
- Extruder drive gear ratio 3:1 for power and accuracy.
- Nema17 40mm for high power extrusion.
- Adjustable tension idler .
- E3D V6 Volcano high flow heat block – standard.
Optional E3D V6 for very small items with high details or Super Volcano for a very fast high flow and bulky objects (shown at the photo on the right).
- 1.75 mm filament diameter by default, End-customer can customize to 3mm filament, instructions will be provided.
- 0.4, 0.6 & 0.8 mm brass Volcano nozzles.
- Smaller nozzle diameters are available for the standard V6
- Heater cartridge is 24V 40W, max temperature is 285c By default. Can be converted to higher temperature by changing thermistor if needed for up to 400c by end-customer.
- Part cooling fan – 5015 blower fan
Our printing head supports almost any existing filament including :
PLA, ABS, composites: Carbon fiber, Wood, Copper, Brass, Magnetic…, PHA, PVA , Hips, Nylon, TPE & TPU (flexible) Co-Polyester, PETG…
Open Filament – One can use any filament from any vendor.
Filament Run-Out Sensor – The filament run-out detection sensor will pause the print job when the filament is finished.
Send data sheet & more info: