Information and online shop
Click to complete/edit order:
- Print volume of 400 x 400 x 800 mm
- Printer dimensions: 870 x 720 x 1,520 mm
- Shipping weight: ~100kg
- Delivery method: Self assembly kit
- Print head: single E3D Aero & E3D Volcano 1.75mm
- Duet3D Wifi 32 bit controller
- 100 probing point for automatic bed leveling
- Compatible with both 110V and 230V
- Price includes 12 months of warranty and lifetime support. Warranty does not include degradable (PEI sheet and nozzles) and consumables. For a longer warranty period, please contact the sales team at email@example.com.
Check Tech-specs page for additional printer specifications
Select BIG-40 Components:
Our online shop supports two payment methods: Credit card and wired bank transfer.
For more information about delivery and terms, please visit our online shop guide here.
For additional images of the printer, please check the bottom of this page.
Include: Single print head, Z axis rails, enclosure and casters.
2nd Print Head
Allows printing complex models with support material.
Add the E3D Super Volcano HotEnd add-on for super fast printing.
* Out of stock
E3D V6 hotend
E3D V6 (detailed) hotend allows printing tiny objects with very high accuracy.
High temperature sensor that can measure up-to 500°C.
Active Air Filter
Three phase filter device: Pre-filter (dust), HEPA (sub-micron particles) and active carbon filter (fumes).
5 x Pre-filter ,
1 x HEPA/carbon combo
Extra PEI sheet
Spare PEI sheet at size of 465×465 mm
Covering the entire bed plate.
Extension of manufacturer’s warranty terms by a
continuous period of 12 months starting from the expiry of standard warranty.
* Extended Warranty can only be purchased within the standard warranty period of the product.
* Warranty can be extended to up to 3 years.
Global flat rate.
Incoterms 2020 DAP
Modix BIG-40 Visual Tour
Modix Big-40 Assembly time-lapse
Printing with Dual color
Printing with ABS
Related review of the components
made for BIG-60
Related review of the assembly quality
Made for BIG-120X
Printing with PVA support