Modix Large Scale 3D Printers
Modix large 3D printers are more powerful and versatile!
- Open, flexible and easy to customize at your own requirements.
- Use filament from any vendor and any slicing software you prefer.
- Print from high resolution of 50 micron up to large robust objects.
- Run batch production of many small parts in one go.
- Get stronger large objects since they are printed as one part.
- Save time on post processing – no shim to hide.
Premium off-the-shelf components designed for high quality and reliability:
- High flow E3D (UK) Volcano hotend & Titan Aero Extruder.
- Duet3D (UK) 32-bit controller and Trinamic (Germany) drivers.
- 7-inch touchscreen & web remote management (WiFi).
- Heavy duty Hiwin (Taiwan) MGW motion rails and Gates belts.
- Alcoa (USA) Mic6- milled cast Aluminum print bed plate.
- IGUS (Germany) shielded signal & power wiring.
Designed as a customizable platform, delivered as self assembly kits:
- Many add-ons to fit your needs: dual printing, enclosure, air filter…
- Enjoy easy to follow video assembly guide & online 3D views.
- Since it is a kit you can enjoy lower purchasing and shipping costs.
- Compact packing allows it to be inserted through narrow doors.
- Backwards compatibility, kits are easier to upgrade to newer versions.
- Better fit your needs and budget. You build it, you know it, you own it!
Don’t limit your future ideas, buy a larger printer today!
Components Dream Team!
May-05 Notice – These days businesses are relying on 3D printing more than ever to continue their operations and produce parts in-house. While some of Modix’s employees are now working from their home offices, Modix is fully operational in production, sales and support activities. Inventory update- Please check our online shop for an updated availability for each model. Click here
Modix Large 3D Printers are based on premium components and a robust platform
HIWIN Linear Rails
Precision is the name of the game with genuine Hiwin motion rails. Made in Taiwan.
E3D Aero Extruder
The E3D V6 Volcano & Aero extruder is the standard for high quality. Made in the UK.
Large Touch screen & web access for remote monitoring.
Duet 32Bit Controller
Advanced 3D printer controller made in the UK. WiFi, Powerful, Quiet...
IGUS Shielded Wiring
Professional signal cables provide maximum reliability. Made in Germany.
Optional Dual extrusion for printing with water soluble support material.
Large Nozzle Selection
E3D Volcano high flow hotend offers a large selection of nozzle sizes: 0.4, 0.6, 0.8, 1.0 & 1.2 mm.
Closed chamber allows for maximum heat retention around the printed part. This is critical for ABS printing.
Any Filament Vendor
Use filaments from any vendor. The filament run-out sensor will alert you
when it's empty.
Any Slicing Software
Use any slicing software you desire, including, Slic3r, Cura and Simplify3d.
Big-60 V2 Expert Review
Engineer. Mark Swinford
Rotairtech, Inc. USA
Big-120X V2 - Expert Review
Mr. Lazar Jovic, 3D Maker Zone
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Big-60 Version 3.0 Assembly Time-Lapse
Made by Mr. Pavels Saulins, Denmark
Big-60 Version 3.0 Assembly Highlights
Made from the assembly guide short video clips
TTICI CEO, Germany
Mr. Ivan Samila,
One Step Beyond, Canada
Big60 Review by Mr. Brandon hart,
Johann van der Merwe
3D printing expert, South Africa
Dr. Mikkel Wagner,
Sim Automation, Germany
Mechanical Engineer, SBC , France
Time Laps of large model
printing. Made by
Mr. Craig Tharpe, USA
Mr. Patrick Laroche
Learn How it Works - Old V1&V2
Modix 120X large 3D printer demonstration at the TCT show, UK.3
Big60 Version 1 assembly process highlights.
Soon we will upload an updated assembly video of version 3.0. It is easier and faster than before!
Large Scale 3D Printing Use Cases
Get our new product Overview:
The product overview includes an in-depth technical review, updated specs and answers to frequently asked questions, including how to print at a high temperature, software comparability and more.