Information, photo gallery and online shop
Click to complete/edit order:
Modix BIG-120X printer was first introduced in late 2018. Similar to BIG-60, it has all the latest components of Version3 and enjoy the same level of modular offering to better match your needs and budget.
Here are a few unique specifications:
- Delivery: self assembly kit
- Print volume: 1,200 X 600 X 640 mm (XYZ).
- Machine Size (WxDxH): 1,556×1,060×1,356 mm
- Shipping Weight: 165 KG (depend on add-on selection)
- Enclosure: Optional
- Secondary print head: optional
- Z Axis Guides: Smooth rods, Hiwin rails – optional
- Additional add-ons available below.
- Price includes 12 months of warranty and lifetime support. Warranty does not include degradable (PEI sheet and nozzles) and consumables. For a longer warranty period, please contact the sales team at email@example.com.
- Shipping cost is a regional flat fee that should be selected at the bottom of this product page after you select the required components.
- Ordering add-ons only (without a printer), will require additional shipping fee. Please contact sales for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our online shop supports two payment methods: Credit card and wired bank transfer.
For more information about delivery and terms, please visit our online shop guide here.
For additional images of the printer, please check the bottom of this page.
Base BIG-120X 3D printer order.
Includes single print head only.
Print with higher ambient temperature around the print bed. Printing with enclosure allows printing with higher grade filaments and reduces wrapping and cracks.
2nd Print Head
Print with support materials to better print models with complex or internal geometries.
Z Axis Hiwin Rails
Upgrade the smooth rods with high precision HIWIN linear rails. These rails firmly mount the print bed platform to the printer chassis, resulting in higher dimensional accuracy and a smoother prints.
Extra PEI sheet
Single spare PEI sheet at size of 660x660mm
Covering the HALF of the BIG-120X bed plate. Please order 2 pcs in order to cover the entire bed plate.
E3D V6 hotend
E3D V6 (detailed) hotend allows printing tiny objects with very high accuracy. This hotned has a shorter melting zone in compare to the default Volcano hotend resulting in accurate retraction and corner finish. Include: Heat block, 0.4mm nozzle, silicon sock, heat break and a fixing kit.
Upgrade your E3D Volcano HotEnd with the SuperVolcano for super fast printing. E3D SuperVolcano kit include:
Heat-block, heater 80W,
Thermistor & 1mm nozzle.
* Out of stock
Upgrade your hotend temperature to 500°C max, and are more accurate as well. The add-on kit contains the sensor and the required electronica adapter. If you intend to print anywhere close to 270c and beyond you should consider this upgrade.
Active Air Filter
Three phase filter device: Pre-filter (dust), HEPA (sub-micron particles) and active carbon filter (fumes).
* Lead time: End of December
5 x Pre-filter ,
1 x HEPA/carbon combo
Optional shelf add-on for large spools of 5kg and above.
The casters add-on will allow you to move the printer around with ease. The casters have adjustable leveling to easily adjust the balance of your printer and reduce vibrations.
Extension of manufacturer’s warranty terms by a
continuous period of 12 months starting from the expiry of standard warranty.
* Extended Warranty can only be purchased within the standard warranty period of the product.
* Warranty can be extended to up to 3 years.
Flat Fee Shipping is made with either Fedex or DHL, based on your location. Shipping terms: Incoterms 2020 DAP
Shipping to West Europe & North America & Asia
Shipping to East Europe & Scandinavia
Shipping to Central & South America & Africa, AU / Nz & Islands
Please contact email@example.com For Shipping quote